Love how polished this game is.
The controls feel great, the parallaxing looks cool.
Great job !
The only improvements I would do maybe is some camera shake when you hit the edges and maybe a better particle effect when coins are collected.
A cool puzzle game. Unique concept kudos!
A couple things I think would have improved it :
- Maybe a suction to the end Green line when you are close by.
- Speed of gravity could be quicker
- Maybe some visual indicator of the direction of gravity
- A trail on the ball maybe ? This would help with its current direction of movement
Love the intro and how you feel invested in the world after it.
The graphics could use some up rezzing but I know this is an indie game.
The progression was quick and compelling and I enjoyed upgrading the different parts to improve!
Good job overall!
For 2 days...this is impressive!
Seems like a bit corny to have the NG founder in there but hell its funny!
The controls felt a bit clunky but its got a cool arcady feel to it. Hope you make it into something more!
A good start at creating something playable.
If you really want to take it to the next level ->
Search for Game feel or Game juice on Google. I think Unity had some cool demos on a block breaker game that implemented cool things like :
- Camera shake
- Splitting geometry for a cooler break effect
and so on...
Very cool puzzle game. Love the unique concept and execution.
I really liked the rewind effect and the puzzle nature.
Have you thought about just automating the time passing rather than manual dragging. So have people set up key frames where things happen and then just let time run its course and see if things executed correctly ?
A good starting game.
A couple things that will add some improvements to your game :
- Camera shake
- Change color switch to Space instead of Control
- When a solution is found, add a bit more animation, time delay and maybe even make them all white for a second before fading out
- When you hit the down button, let it speedily go down by gravity rather than at the same rate it is moving.
- Since it is color based, let the individual blocks go down if its on an edge, rather than the way it is in tetris.
I like the easing to zero velocity and the turning felt pretty good. I would experiment with drifting and maybe even a bump back on collision with the edges.
It took me awhile to know which was front and back for the car. Maybe make that more obvious.
Overall, good starting point for something cooler!
Pretty fun! Haven't played a predecessor but is there a reason there was no jump ?
Also, this is weird, but I really like the intro text animation when it says match begins and player wins lol
Thank you!! And I dunno, didn't seem fit!
Awesome art and pretty compelling zombie Story! Was fun!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.